Zoom Presentation Tips
- You can tune in using the free Zoom app, or your web browser. If you already have the app, please do an update. The latest version is 5.6.6
- Please log in to the meeting early. You will enter the waiting room and we will let you in around 7:15pm
- Closed captioning will be available
- Tech help is available via the chat box throughout the show
- If you have any Zoom-related questions, email Sam, the Technical lead: email@example.com
Zoom Tips for During the Presentation:
Zoom Tip #1
Closed captioning is available!
To view captions, click on the CC Live Transcript button at the bottom of your zoom window and choose how you’d like to view them.
You can Hide Subtitles at any time if you prefer not to see them throughout the show.
Zoom Tip #2
You can use emojis to react during the show!
On a computer: You can find them under the Reactions button at the bottom of your zoom screen
Zoom Tip #3
We have live support for you!
Simply put your question into the chat and our Zoom tech will do their best to assist.
Zoom Tip #4
You should be hearing music during the pre-show slideshow. If you aren’t, check your volume, headphones, or ask for help in the chat box and our Zoom tech will do their best to assist.
Zoom Tip #5
If you are on a mobile device or tablet, tap the …More button to find options like Chat and Reaction Emojis.
Go deeper under Meeting Settings to turn Closed Captioning on or off.
Zoom Tip #6
Hide non-video participants!
When you are in Gallery View, you can click on the 3 dots at the top-right corner of any participant’s video box who has their video off.
Click Hide Non-video Participants to hide all participants without video!